Iowa Popcorn Company is located at 714 10th Street, an historic building where Marion’s very first business was established in 1837 by Addison Daniels.
We utilize four different strains of popcorn, all grown in western Iowa. To assure freshness and quality, every one of our products are produced by hand in small batches right here in our kitchen at the retail store. Affectionately referred to by our customers as “the good stuff,” our products have earned a reputation for exceptional taste and quality. This is a result of our exclusive proprietary recipes coupled with our particular method of hand, batch-by-batch production process.
Our company name is a copyrighted trademark and registered Iowa business.